Good animation sites needed

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 14:36:58 PST

Jan sent me the following link for Anime and Manga (for librarians). I found
a site last week that had symbolism in Anime/Manga -- I think I can find it
again (yes - here it is http://www.three-musketeers.net/mike/Symbolism.html
probably not considered "authoritative" --but so what). I have decided to do
a feature on Incredible Art Department on animation and could use sites.
There is no rush to get these to me. ...just keep it in mind as you do your
surfing. Send good sites you have to the list (or off list) and I will save
them.

Anime and Manga
http://www.koyagi.com/Libguide.html

Larry, you can ignore my request for the student work.... I found a message
I sent to Carolyn. Larry had posted the work of 17 year old:
http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/m/o/mollyzr2/mollyzr2.html

I will use her work on Incredible Artists that month. I am planning it for
summer -- so we have lots of time to come up with sites. I could really use
your help in finding more "Incredible Artists" - Animation is a topic I
really didn't do much with.

Judy

P.S. for Jan -- thanks - you were right . It is something I want to pursue.
Especially since so many list members spoke out in favor of animation as an
"art" (which I happen to agree).

---