fwd: [Students Save Big Time]

---------

From: Larry Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 13:38:19 PST

Pass this on to your students! Larry

Student Savings Days!
Tuesday, March 18-Wednesday, March 19

Students Save an Extra 20% on almost everything*
with a valid high-school or college ID

RESERVE HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX AT
40% OFF!

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix:
http://borders1.ftaf.net/m/s.asp?HB8480226172X2254492X170317X

GET THE VISA® CARD THAT EARNS YOU POINTS TOWARD
BOOKS, MUSIC, AND MOVIES

Borders Platinum Visa:
http://borders1.ftaf.net/m/s.asp?HB8480226172X2260292X170317X

BORDERS EXPLORERS® -- A SPECIAL PROGRAM FOR KIDS

Borders Explorers:
http://borders1.ftaf.net/m/s.asp?HB8480226172X2254484X170317X

GIFT CARDS FOR EVERY OCCASION

Borders Gift Cards:
http://borders1.ftaf.net/m/s.asp?HB8480226172X2254483X170317X

FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND.

Forward to a Friend:
http://borders1.ftaf.net/m/s.asp?HB8480226172X2254481X170317Xartsednet%40lists.getty.edu

FIND A BORDERS STORE NEAR YOU. Or shop at www.borders.com.

Find a Borders Store Near You:
http://borders1.ftaf.net/m/s.asp?HB8480226172X2254482X170317X
Borders.com:
http://borders1.ftaf.net/m/s.asp?HB8480226172X2254485X170317X

CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR PREFERENCES
UPDATE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS or visit your SUBSCRIPTION PAGE to view
and change your Borders email subscriptions.

Update Your Email Address:
http://borders1.m0.net/m/u/bdr/str/b.asp?src=coa&e=artsednet%40lists.getty.edu
Subscription Page:
http://borders1.ftaf.net/m/s.asp?HB8480226172X2254480X170317Xartsednet%40lists.getty.edu

PRIVACY POLICY
For details on how we protect your privacy, read our complete
PRIVACY POLICY.

Privacy Policy:
http://borders1.ftaf.net/m/s.asp?HB8480226172X2254487X170317X

*Discount on electronics and video games is 10%. Offer excludes
previous purchases, purchase of gift certificates, shipping,
non-stock special orders, used or out-of-print titles, newspapers,
magazines, comics, and membership fees. May not be combined with
other coupons or institutional discounts, including Borders
Preferred(TM). Offer not valid at Borders.com. Offer valid at Borders
locations in the United States 3/18-3/19/03. Offer not valid in
Puerto Rico. Customers in Puerto Rico should contact their local
store for details regarding Student Savings Days.

---