News from Crizmac Art and Cultural Educational Materials

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 12:18:09 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I received a request to add a link to Crizmac from Incredible Art
Department. I have purchased many materials over the years from Crizmac so I
was happy to do so. Crizmac provides "Innovative Resources that Build Global
Understanding". Crizmac believes that art is interdisciplinary, and to
further that philosophy they have grouped our products with art and cultural
themes.

http://www.crizmac.com

You will find links on these pages:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artstore.html
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artgames.html
and on my own site:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/world.htm

This is from a reply I got from Pamela Fullerton today (Crizmac's Graphics
Director):

".....As you can see, we just redid our site so that
people can order products, register for trips, etc......"

I hope you find time to visit the site. I personally like to have the
catalog to look through and in fact have mine in front of me right now --
call 1-800-913-8555 to get your own copy. I frequently refer list members to
items from this catalog to enhance their lessons.....Here is one Video I
would like to see: Fantastic Figures: Oaxacan Ceramic Folk Art (if any one
gets this - please post a review). I bought Oaxacan Woodcarving: Innovation
Meets Tradition and used it with my Oaxacan inspired paper mache animals --
and also showed it to my 6th graders who were making African inspired
sculptures. They enjoyed it too. The book Oaxacan Woodcarving: The Magic in
the Trees is a must have too (both video and book are available on page 27
in the new catalog).

Judy Decker

---