Re: Photo and Sculpture Texts

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 11:36:26 PST

I already sent Vivian all of the information off list on Davis' books-- but
thought I would post this link to others who may be interested. I have
received free preview copies from Davis -- and have purchased many on my
own. I can not vouch for the photo or sculpture books however. (Check
Resource Books).

http://www.davis-art.com/catalog/index.html

Judy