Jan and Christa - and all - please accept my apology

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 11:21:59 PST

My last post to Gina was meant to be sent OFF LIST - Yikes big foot in the
mouth for me!
Thank you Jan and Christa for letting me know where to start in order to
help Gina. Gina is very special to me. She is the one who originally got me
to share so much with all of you. We all owe her big time. One year she GAVE
me a copy of Moorditj Aboriginal Art CD ROM. I used it with my students that
year and then sent it to list members all over the country. When I got one
of my own at school - I donated Gina's copy to a local art resource
center --so it is still helping others.

So now to all who have asked how you can pay me back for all I do for you?
Help Gina with Visual Literacy. Send her all files and posts you have saved
from the list. I will do research for her but had other things planned for
today. I have already spent three hours just on email requests today
(smile).

I am sorry my post looked unappreciative....so please accept my apology.

I will be more careful from now on.....

Judy Decker

P.S. Moorditj: Exploring the Art and Culture of Indigenous Australians is
EXCELLENT. You may order your own copy from Crystal Productions -- page 36
in new catalog. # CP-5374 for only $39.95. The last time I used it we
focused mainly on the contermporary dance and performance art -- This is a
must have for your units on Aboriginal Art.

---