Re: HELP! - Gina from Judy -Visual literacy

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 10:32:15 PST

Hi Gina -- these folks are not giving you much help....but at least I know
where to start searching if you don't have time...Let me know.

From Christa:
We were debating the topic heavily in May. I remember I printed many of the
posts to take to my summer session on Visual Culture.
CW

from Jan:
check the archives. We discussed that in November. It seems as tho we
also had a long debate early summer last year. Good luck!
Jan