Art Scene Investigators

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 06:42:44 PST

I am working with a group of science teachers using artwork/prints for
observation skills - using clues the artist has given in a scene and
deductive reasoning ("there is leaf litter in the water - it must be fall",
"she is wringing her hands and their are a pair of men's pants hanging by
the door - two men in suits are leaving - I think something bad happened and
there was a mining accident - the artist made her hands really big and they
are really white so they stand out - " and so on -

They want to start with 'nature' prints - has anyone done this before - can
you share the how and what?

Ellen

---