Re: L CarterHolman - Red Shoe Studio

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 06:30:29 PST

That is the marketing line. It is not a fine art (which to me means
original multiple) print, it is still a reproduction, unless the artist
produces the work on the computer.

L. Carter Holman is from my home town so her work is really popular
around here.. I wish she were doing big gorgeous color woodcuts instead
of so many reproductions, but it's like printing money I guess.

---