Re: mosaic question

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 05:28:49 PST

The broken dish approach will also give you a pretty uneven surface for at
table. I'd contact the local hardware stores - they can probably donate
tiles to the school, and sometimes they have broken or display tiles that
they can get rid of as well. Invest in a tile cutter ($20) as it will make
the job much easier!