Color Survey integrating technology--and lessons on my site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 18:17:49 PST

Dear Educators,

I just got a new lesson from Jackie Brewer and put it on Incredible Art
Department right away.
I know one of the goals in middle school is to learn how to use spread
sheets. Jackie came up with a lesson for art.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/color1.htm
Use your back arrow to return from the survey results (I didn't know how to
put a hyperlink on that page)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/color.htm

8th grade Coil pot using symbolism (this was a transition from Renaissance
art)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/8-coilpot.htm

Tempera painting inspired by Andean textiles
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/7andean.htm

Reduction print inspired by Andean textiles -- with digital manipulation of
colors.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/7-incaprint.htm

If any one is interested in Inca/Andean Internet lesson let me know and I
will up date that:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/inca.htm (I know it may
have broken links)

Judy