Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Color Survey integrating technology--and lessons on my site

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 18:17:49 PST

Dear Educators,

I just got a new lesson from Jackie Brewer and put it on Incredible Art
Department right away.
I know one of the goals in middle school is to learn how to use spread
sheets. Jackie came up with a lesson for art.
Use your back arrow to return from the survey results (I didn't know how to
put a hyperlink on that page)

8th grade Coil pot using symbolism (this was a transition from Renaissance

Tempera painting inspired by Andean textiles

Reduction print inspired by Andean textiles -- with digital manipulation of

If any one is interested in Inca/Andean Internet lesson let me know and I
will up date that: (I know it may
have broken links)