Re: dc trip - request suggestions

---------

From: Jenna Freck (jennarations_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 17:18:55 PST

Donšt know if this one was mentioned...i used to volunteer at The Phillips
Collection in Dupont Circle....an amazing museum of modern art with lots to
offer to teachers... And for interesting neighborhoods, Adams Morgan is a
must! Cool town, probably a little different atmosphere than when we lived
there in the 90šs...but still has some charming spots! The Corcoran is a
great gallery also...
Jenna

on 3/12/03 4:44 PM, Teresa Holt at artlady1@charter.net wrote:

> traveling to dc april 4 - 7 and would love recommendations for must-sees:
>
> ....there is way too much to do and see in DC. My daughter and I spent on
> entire day in the National Gallery of Art...wonderfully spent day. Our
> favorite excursion was a night tour of DC (these are offered as bus tours from
> Union Station). We went to several of the monuments, Kennedy Center and our
> high point was the FDR Memorial. There is a great beauty to the peaceful
> quiet that veils these places in the dark. I'm jealous, would love to go
> again...enjoy.
> Teresa
> IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here ---
u ---