Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: dc trip - request suggestions

From: Teresa Holt (artlady1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 16:44:01 PST

traveling to dc april 4 - 7 and would love recommendations for must-sees:

....there is way too much to do and see in DC. My daughter and I spent on
entire day in the National Gallery of Art...wonderfully spent day. Our
favorite excursion was a night tour of DC (these are offered as bus tours
from Union Station). We went to several of the monuments, Kennedy Center
and our high point was the FDR Memorial. There is a great beauty to the
peaceful quiet that veils these places in the dark. I'm jealous, would love
to go again...enjoy.