Re: giclee prints

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 14:10:22 PST

Best I can figure out, a Giclee Print is a high quality ink jet print of
a digitized image of your art on quality paper. I could also take my art
to Kinkos for the color copies or print onto watercolor stock using my
home ink jet printer. But, then any print is just a good photographic
reproduction. I'm old fashioned and prefer to buy the original art.
                                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15