New Elementary Art Lessons

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 20:38:59 PST

I have been taking pictures of several of my lessons and finally got around
to putting them on my site. I placed 8 elementary lessons -
Crazy Quilt
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/first/quilt.html
Cattle Brands
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/first/cattlebrands.html
Native American Inspired Rattles
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/second/rattle.html
Eric Carle's Dream Snow
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/second/carle_snow.html
Giraffes Can't Dance (Tracy, I gave you credit for this cute idea!)
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/third/giraffe.html
Jim Dine Hearts
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/fourth/heart.html
Surreal Pumpkins
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/fifth/surreal.html
Abstracted Pumpkins
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/sixth/pumpkin.html

I have a few more on my school computer, then I plan on reorganizing my
lessons page. Not sure what I want to do, so I keep putting it off, but it's
getting bigger and bigger... :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids