beignet

---------

From: jlb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 17:47:54 PST

Oops,

Should have looked up the spelling of Beignet. couldn't remember the
name of
the Cafe.
Up near Loyola is a super student coffee shop that we visited, and I
don't
remember the name of the greatest bakery with the interior courtyard
that one
can sit outside and eat fabulous deserts. If'n yall want ,I could find
out from
my daughter. I know she has a phenomenal bakery that she visits but it's
only
open on Sat. but worth the wait.
there are so many great things to do there. I've forgotten some of the
names of
places but enjoyed the craziness even though it was close to Mardi Gras.
We
were at Patout's listening to Cajun music when a disturbance outside
caused
someone to release pepper spray. Woah! I'll never forget that.

Hope this gives yall lots of amo,
Enjoy,
Gelato

---