Anyone have an easy Origami Kimono lesson?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 17:37:11 PST

I just received a request for an origami Kimono lesson from Gloria Taylor:
I had asked the list quite some time ago for another list member who asked
me offlist.

From Gloria

Did you ever get a kimono lesson? I have been searching for one as well. I
found directions at www.hardin.k12.ky.us/japan/orig_kimono.htm . However, I
am not sure little ones could do it. I teach in a public Montessori school
in Dayton and we are studying Asia, mainly Japan. I have 6-9 year olds.
Let me know please

Post your lesson/link to the list and I will forward it --- or mail Gloria
directly: mailto:gtaylor74@woh.rr.com

Thanks in advance,

Judy Decker

---