Fashion-challenged Maggie needs advice!

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 15:59:10 PST

Hi, all,

and YIKES! I'm planning to check out a job opening during spring
break. I had only planned to drive down there in jeans and Tshirt to
see the facilities but the current teacher is urging me to set up an
interview with the principal (I haven't even applied yet!). I HAVE
NOTHING TO WEAR TO AN INTERVIEW! I do not own a dress or skirt that
would do. I usually wear khakis/Dockers-type pants at school; do you
think those would be okay? If I buy a blouse and throw a blazer on
top? My only shirts are Ts and turtlenecks and sweaters. This is
Arizona, which is decidedly casual; like, people wear shorts to church
and men never remove their cowboy hats.

We only have a JC Penneys nearby where I could buy more clothes. I
don't think there's time to mailorder anything.

Maggie

---