Ideas for Printmaking and Technology Needed

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 11:38:12 PST

I got this request from Jeannie Sandoval (Getty ArtsEdNet member) off
list -- maybe you folks can help out too. I sent her a whole mess of ideas I
have done....but my technology stuff and all of my samples are all at school
so I don't have images to give her.

From Jeannie:
 need printmaking and technology lesson ideas for 6-8 grade

Don't need to how to's just need the idea. I went to
IAD and found what little on both there was to offer.
In your incredible list of everything, do yo have some
to share with me? I am meeting tomorrow with the other
art teachers in the county to rewrite the curriculum
and I was given printmaking and technology to write 3
lesson for each grade for. I have 2 for 6th grade and
3 for 8th, but I am stuck for ideas on printmaking and
technology for 7th.

There is a real need for more printmaking and technology lessons for
Incredible Art Deparmtent. Reply now to the list with your ideas and we can
write up the lesson plans later. I want to get a feel for what you are
doing. I did give her Alix's Web page and Carolyn's Web site for technology
ideas. Ken - if you are reading - I really want your monoprinting lessons.

Judy Decker

---