Latin American Art Resources needed

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 08:08:13 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Thank you for this museum recommendation (from ArtsEdNet post)!
http://www.elmuseo.org/

El Museo Del Barrio - Latin American Museum. New York's leading Latino
cultural institution, having expanded its mission to represent the diversity
of art and culture in all of the Caribbean and Latin America.

My site is very week on Latin American art (I do have a lot pf Pre-Columbian
and Mexican). Please post your site recommendations to the list - or simply
names of museums that you know have good online collections and I will look
them up.

This is the page where they will be located:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/mexico.htm#LATIN

With a link from America's Cultural Diverstiy:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/diversit.htm

Museums posted will also be on (even if not USA):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/museum2.htm

Have a terrific Tuesday,

Judy Decker