Re: NY trip ideas

---------

From: West Friedman (FRIEDMAW_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 05:49:19 PST

I teach in Rye and I take the 5th grade to the Metropolitan Museum of Art every year. You need to book it about 4 months in advance and the slots of time go quickly. I act as the docent but they do have some docent driven tours. They is no place for lunch so you have to eat in the park or on the bus. However, if we declare war, most districts will cancel all NYC trips.

>>> cwise@remc7.k12.mi.us 03/11/03 08:16AM >>>
I am hoping to take art and Spanish language students to NY next spring.
Obviously NY has oodles of "must-see" museums and sites, but can anyone
recommend any Spanish/art cross-curricular places of interest? Maybe email
me off-line? At: cwise@remc7.k12.mi.us
Thanks,
Christa