Michaelanglo-elementary

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 13:51:58 PST

AM
I mixed plaster of paris poured some in styrofoam desert size plates.
 It was not very thick, so some broke, but it was easy to serve. The
kids took every miss step in this operations in stride, they just
wanted to experiement. I heard about the wallboard on the this list
serve, not to long ago, I think I will try that way next. What you
describe seem about the same as I remembered being said.

Ellen Silverman

---