Art and Math - Science and Art

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 13:24:08 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Next month on Incredible Art Department, I am featuring Art and Math (and
maybe Science and Art, too). Please send your suggestions to the list on
sites you have found useful to use with your students. I have a number of
resources for Animals in Art I am thinking about using for the Just for Kids
Great Sites (send any good links you have on that theme to the list).

I have some pages on my site that may interest you:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/mathsci.htm (has some
links to art stuff)

Sacred Geometry - Sacred Circles (geometry and art - Mandalas):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/geomath.htm
(Note: also see:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/tibet.htm)

M. C. Escher and Tessellations:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/tessell.htm

These pages are linked from Art -Math -Science page and also from my index:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/index.htm

I will get some sample pages together soon for you to preview....and add
your suggestions.

Judy Decker

P.S. For those who don't already know...The link to my site from Incredible
Art Department home page is the Elida Art button for now -- soon that button
will change. http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Remember too there is a shorter link you can give our students to type in:
http://www.incredibleart.tk

---