Ken's Art Fees

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 09:23:11 PST

Hi Ken,
I'm interested in how your art fees work. I am guessing these are semester
classes. What products are kids taking home? Do the kids 'own' some of the
art supplies? We are going to have a discussion of art fees and lab fees at
our secondary articulation meeting on Tuesday. I would like to go armed
with information on how it is done in other schools.

Thanks,
Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School