Re: Help Help Help!!!

---------

From: Judy Grochowski (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 08:42:52 PST

Susan,
    When you have time (haha~I know!), please post this to the list! I may have seen it in the past, but along with being busy, I have no memory!...Or Judy, if you have it posted somewhere, I trust you'll let us all know.
Thanks,
Jude
  If you are interested, please e-mail me ASAP and I will explain each EASY step. One of the easiest lessons I've ever done and "Georgina" is still sitting in our lobby, after 3 years! Someday I'll get pics up on the web. Sorry, my life is incredibly busy!
  Susan on Long Island ---

---