Re: What about ART fees?

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 07:58:12 PST

Oh, and with my budget cuts I also added 1 thing to each elementary
classroom supply list. All students supply 2 sharpies, 3rd grade buys
markers for the art room, 4th brings watercolors, 5th brings colored
pencils, etc. These become community supplies in my classroom and has helped
that end of the budget tremendously.
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> How much are your fees, and collected when? What kind of problems if any,
> or flack did you get at first?
> thanks,

---