RE: What about ART fees?

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 07:44:55 PST

forgot my older son - he is in a visual arts magnet in HS- I pay fees for
some of his classes - maybe 1st semester printmaking $20 - 2nd semester -
textiles $20... the letter comes home form the teachers - or actually, the
teachers tell the kids - and after they asked my 16 year old 3 times - a
letter came home - similar fee for 3-D last year -

Ellen

---