RE: What about ART fees?

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 07:00:16 PST

        The school does it as part of their fees - $10 - I also add art
supplies to classroom supply lists... 5th grade markers, 4th grade Sharpies
+ 2 glue sticks, 2/3 watercolors... and all of those come to the room for
community supplies -

        The fee came about a few years ago - but it was from the office - it
is thrown in with all fees at the beginning of the year -

        I also pay an art (and computer/music....) fee at my sons' school at
registration - they go to a private school, I teach at a public school.

> How much are your fees, and collected when? What kind of problems if any,
> or flack did you get at first?
> thanks,

---