What about ART fees?

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 07:03:18 PST

Curious, with our district facing a $300,000 budget cut for this next year,
talk of layoffs and so on...I'm curious what your experiences are with art
fees. Especially from those that perhaps initiated it, thus the students
and community having no prior recollection of having had such. No doubt my
supply budget is going to be dealt a healthy punch.

How much are your fees, and collected when? What kind of problems if any,
or flack did you get at first?
thanks,

Larry S.

---