Re: Michaelangelo-Elementary

---------

From: artsyanne (artsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 06:43:24 PST

"Painting on plaster slabs?" Did you pour the slaps yourself? Could you
please explain this please, I am curious? Or did you use prepared house
plaster wallboards, cut up?
There was an old art teacher that has since retired in my school that did
this one year. I wish I knew the exact formula about using house plaster
wallboard.
From what I could gather, she had her husband cut them into one foot
squares, soak the paper off one side and that was the side the children
painted on. Does this project sound familiar to any one? Thanks!
AM