Re: Help Help Help!!!

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 04:05:26 PST

In a message dated 03/07/2003 10:23:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Nnaell@aol.com writes:

> Does anyone have an alternative, or even a how-to-do those body casts-like
> the kits? Am I making sense here? haha...it has been a long week...let me
>
> sum up by saying that 24 hours before our school art show, my kiln had a
> melt
> down and I lost 45 pieces of sculpture.

If you are willing to make one big (life-size) "casting", I have the perfect
solution that can be completed in ONE DAY (maybe two). By Thursday, no
problem! Proof is from a friend who called me franically asking for help
last year. She needed a 5th grade "gift" to the school for graduation, which
was only a week away. I explained my "George Segal life-size casting" lesson
and "voila"!!!! Everyone was impressed with it. Only thing, it's a group
effort for a life-size human using plastercraft. I've explained the lesson
and it must be in someone's file (Judy D. are you there?) If you are
interested, please e-mail me ASAP and I will explain each EASY step. One of
the easiest lessons I've ever done and "Georgina" is still sitting in our
lobby, after 3 years! Someday I'll get pics up on the web. Sorry, my life
is incredibly busy!
Susan on Long Island

---