Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Marcia Lavery (miss_lavery_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 19:42:24 PST

I emailed you my info recently. I'm not on the list! Let me know if you need me to resend it... Marcia Lavery,

Subject: NAEA nametags...please check if going
From: "Judy Nagel"
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 05:21:21 -0600

Hi All: If you are going to NAEA, please check this list to be sure I
have all info correct. I will be making namebadges soon. If you have not
given me your name, please do so ASAP. Thanks, Judy
Mary Holmgren

Amanda Linn

Deb Hyland

Christa Wise