Re: Michaelangelo-Elementary-Ellen

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 18:09:13 PST

Tape on the floor for ladders -- oh, Ellen, how cute! I will have to
steal this idea. I'm actually getting observed by my principal next
week for this lesson. She already thinks that I am nuts, so this
lesson should confirm any doubts she may have. (The last time I was
observed we were making shadowbox type frames using packing peanuts -
 it looked like s huge package had exploded in my artroom!) I like the
plaster slab idea, also. Thanks so much for answering. I really
appreciate the help.

Sandy

ps. Did the kids get paint in their faces?

---