Re: new art on our website

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 13:17:22 PST

--- Bunki Kramer <bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us> wrote:
> from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us)
>
> Los Cerros Middle School
> 968 Blemer Road
> Danville, CA 94526

Bunki - I love the variety of art on your site!

I was just looking at your white on black pencil
drawings. Do you have them bring in images or do you
have them available?

Does it make a difference if you have black and white
images to start with or do color images work just as
well?

I'm trying figure out a sequence of lessons that will
go from white on black to seeing lights in a still
life to creating more successful scratch art...Maybe a
little ambitious, I know.

Just wanted to see if you had some good tips, becasue
their work looks great!

Thanks, Dawn