Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: new art on our website

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 11:52:20 PST

Bunki, you never cease to amaze me. You are incredible! I am just now doing
the pantyhose sculptures (mainly cause I found it kind of a pain to scrounge
up the wood scraps - naturally AFTER I convinced hubby to cut them out for
me the building construction teacher informed me he throws away scraps like
that every day!) My students are having a blast and are talking about how
cool they are all over school. Amazing how panty hose and hangers can bring
out the best in kids! *L* And just when I thought things couldn't get better
you share this lesson! I do believe I will use the current lesson as a lead
in to the new and improved. KUDOS!
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher