And even more levity...sorry I couldn't help myself!

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 11:35:19 PST

There are a lot of folks who can't understand how we came to have an oil

shortage here in the USA.

Well, there's a very simple answer. . . . . nobody bothered to check the

oil. We just didn't know we were getting low. The reason for this is purely

geographical. Our oil is in Alaska, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Wyoming,

etc.

All the dipsticks are in Washington, DC

Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts