Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Pre-Columbian Ceramics and Costume resource

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 21:45:15 PST

I have updated my page on Pre-Columbina Ceramics:

and Moche Ceramics:

I hope you are able to use these pages with your students. I used them with
7th graders. They would be great resources for high school ceramics, too.
Both are linked from my page on Pre-Columbian Art.

I have also updaed my Dance/Theater additional links page - it now includes
Costume links:

This page is linked from Comprehensive Arts:

Here is a great site if you are interested if costume/fashions - site has
lots of art images to show clothing of the times.

La Couturière Parisienne
All about period costume, from the Middle Ages up to the early 20th century.
Access over 3800 costume pictures through a database, read one of hundreds
of articles. Excellent selection of Medieval and Renaissance costumes.
Ethnic costume included for Germany and Japan.

If there is a page on my site that you want to use with your students and I
have not repaired broken links on it yet- just let me know a day ahead of
time and I will do that page next.