Re: entering art students in competition?

---------

From: Judy Grochowski (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 21:05:12 PST

I'd go with your first idea (2 pieces per older students) and perhaps begin to frame it that this particular show will always focus on these older kids-if they will always be available to see the exhibit. You will also be able to select 1-2 pieces from the other grades to display as well. I think it might be best for those kids who would see the show to see their work hanging.
Jude
  My question: Should I favor those kids actually going to the event who have had more art time so they have more art to choose from or try to limit the pieces so more kids can have their art considered but won't actually see the event?
  If anyone understands this and has a suggestion I would really appreciate it! I have to send in the names and $ tomorrow.
  Brenda Robson ---

---