Re: Help Help Help!!!

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 19:35:52 PST

Maybe you could have them pour plaster into dish washing rubber gloves. I just made some of these. They would have to work in pairs. I hung mine on a wire clothes line in my room to set up.Then you would have to cut off the glove. I sanded the bottom flat. They could be painted to indivisualize them in styles of different artists...or whatever.

MJHadley
>Does anyone have an alternative, or even a how-to-do those body casts-like
>the kits?

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. ---