Re: Acrylic paint on clothes

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 15:21:20 PST

I swear by it as well, I just wish they'd name it something else. Just
yesterday I had a student come up to me in a panic and exclaim they'd gotten
acrylic paint on their new shirt and mom was going to kill them and didn't I
have ANYTHING that would get the paint out. I was busy and half paying
attention and casually said "Kiss Off". Well, you can guess how that went
over. Student got abit perturbed, other students who knew what I had REALLY
said laughed, and I vowed to make sure I think before I speak! *L*
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> I swear by Kiss-Off stain remover which is in a lot of the art
> catalogs. It will even remove India ink if you treat it while it's
> still fresh. Non-toxic, no fumes, comes in a tube. Follow the
> directions carefully.

---