Chia Pets--Help!

---------

From: Sid Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 10:18:55 PST

I need some help from experienced chia pet people!! We are finishing up low
fire chia pets and the plan that someone on the list said would work was that
we soaked them and then filled the water reservoir and then applied grass or
chia seeds to the outside using a gelatin and water mix to hold them on the
maybe nourish them?? I put both grass and chia seeds on my pet over a week
ago and it's doing nothing...does anyone have any advice for chia farmers??
Sid

---