Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Acrylic paint on clothes

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 09:50:27 PST

I can't wait to try these ideas.
Thank you all.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hillmer, Jan
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 8:45 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Acrylic paint on clothes

My students are getting acrylic paint on their clothes (thru the T-shirt
smocks ) and, of course, the Moms are not happy. Is there ANY product
that removes that stuff? Of course, b4 each class, the students are
reminded that the paint won't wash out....... Any suggestions beyond
the black sharpees (for light paint on dark clothes) and white paint (to
cover darker stains on light clothes)? My students must wear the school
Thanks - always.
I love this listserve.