Re: Naturalist art slides - Daniel Smith artist

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 08:37:53 PST

I was just going to send this off list....but this is just too good

Daniel Smith Art Supply Company:
http://www.danielsmith.net/
Also http://www.danielsmith.com (but that address isn't working right now)

And interesting enough.....there is a Wildlife artists: Daniel Smith:
http://www.danielsmithwildlife.com/
The work is really wonderful (in my opinion). I am featuring this artist
next month on IAD. Wow! photo-realism! Site features African animals, exotic
animals, American mammals and American birds.

I am wondering if this artist would be willing to "talk" with your students
(via email). I have found many practicing artists like to share their
stories with students.

Judy Decker