Re: Naturalist art slides

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 07:15:17 PST

In Seattle there is a great journaling teacher, Molly Hasamoto, who
teaches at North Seattle Community College. She teaches all sorts of
classes in nature journaling, garden journaling, etc through Daniel Smith
Art Supplier. I do not know how to reach her but her work would be
fabulous for kids to see. Maybe Daniel Smith (on Decker's supply list )
would know or you could just try the web site for the college.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---