Re: Teacher burnout - more last words

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 06:40:03 PST

In a message dated 3/7/2003 5:10:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
cwise@remc7.k12.mi.us writes:

> I was just going to say that "getting involved" is what helps me through
> the school year, and now your post seems to say the opposite. Different
> strokes...

I think what I meant was I needed to have more time for me to persue my own
thing. I have hobbies and outside of school things that help me relax. I am
always doing new things at school. I create new projects every year and I am
involved with all things going on at the district level. Sometimes being
involved gets to be too hectic and that is my thought on that for next year.
I will try to deligate some of these things to others, so that I can retire
in a few years and they will not die.

Ken Schwab
Art teacher, Leigh high school, San Jose, CA
website: Leigh Art

---