Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Acrylic paint on clothes

From: artsyanne (artsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 06:30:43 PST

was in college our teacher mentioned that we could use rubbing alcohol
immediately on stains, before you try anythings else. It works better than
anythings else that I have ever tried. I always bring a bottle to class
when I know we will be using acrylic paints. It's real cheap, you can buy a
bottle for a dollar or less at the store.