Acrylic paint on clothes

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 05:45:01 PST

My students are getting acrylic paint on their clothes (thru the T-shirt
smocks ) and, of course, the Moms are not happy. Is there ANY product
that removes that stuff? Of course, b4 each class, the students are
reminded that the paint won't wash out....... Any suggestions beyond
the black sharpees (for light paint on dark clothes) and white paint (to
cover darker stains on light clothes)? My students must wear the school
uniform.....

Thanks - always.

I love this listserve.

Jan