RE: Prayer works! (was re: Teacher Burn Out)

---------

From: Ramos, Myriam (MRamos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 05:15:17 PST

I'm happy for you, Mark. I know what it's like to have the children far
away. We just had a scare with a gradson who has symptoms that looked like
leukemia but he's fine. What a scare, though!

Thanks so much for your kind words. Yes, I find prayer works - I just
received word from my oldest son in Taos

---