Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Fwd: site for teaching art

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 19:52:39 PST

I don't know how this will forward, but I think this
site is pretty cool. Here' s the basic link for
people who might not want to deal with attachments -
 Introduction to Art --

There are some cool online activities including a
crossword puzzle.

Note: forwarded message attached.

Do you Yahoo!?

attached mail follows:

 I thought that you fellow art teachers might like to use some of the class resources that I have posted on the web. I have begun to create online activities for art students to do in the computer lab, also. This seems to be a good source of motivation for students to learn art vocabulary. Please let me know if there are changes you would like to see made in them.Kerry MarquisIntroduction to Art -- and Pottery -- http://pottery.netfirms.comPhoto Design -- Art -- a Class Website -- a free personality test on my site!!

Join Excite! -