Fwd: site for teaching art

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 19:52:39 PST

I don't know how this will forward, but I think this
site is pretty cool. Here' s the basic link for
people who might not want to deal with attachments -
 Introduction to Art --
http://webtech.kennesaw.edu/kmarquis

There are some cool online activities including a
crossword puzzle.

Dawn

Note: forwarded message attached.