Re: New Orleans!!!

---------

arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 18:00:31 PST

Judy, that's "yall", and "N'awlins". I grew up in "N'awlins" and I know the
area very well. It can be a beautiful, exciting place! But, you have to be
careful about what neighborhood you end up in! There are some dangerous
places, even around Loyola University. Enjoy the "big city", but always
keep your eyes open and don't let your guard down, especially in the CITY
itself. People are generally very friendly in the "N'awlins" area, but
don't be too trusting. New Orleans (Nawlins) is still a "big city"!

Sorry to be negative, but it never hurts to be cautious,

Idus in southern Mississippi (about an hour from New Orleans)