Re: New Orleans!!!

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 16:27:01 PST

It's Yaal and New AAAleans. Don't miss St. Louis Cathedral and Jackson's
square. If the weather is Ok, the artists might be out doing some work.
I'll send you a doc with some sightseeing places that I made for my cousin
who is going there soon. Have fun.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net